Here is a free, fully functioning Bulk Whatsapp sender , which can send a message to multiple recipients one by one weather they have you in their address book or not ( you should have them in your address book though, which is easy to achieve ) .
To distinguish it from several other commercial paid versions, I am calling it FBWS.
Remember this should not be used for Spamming. If you send too many annoying messages to people you don’t know, and enough people report you as spammers, whatsapp will block your number anyway.
This script is written in python and uses Selenium webdriver to open an instance of chrome and then use web.whatsapp.com to send messages one by one. Since the messages are sent one by one, it takes long time .
How to use Free Whatsapp Bulk Sender (FBWS)
FBWS opens a chrome window and then uses web.whatsapp.com to send the messages. it mimics the keystrokes a user would use to send the message- just that its automated.
usercontentdirectory you will find 2 files .
message.txtwith the text message you want to send.
contacts.csvwill have to be filled with the contact numbers you want to send the message to. One contact per line
wadirectory you will have to find
wa.exeand run this file. A command prompt opens with instructions on how to use and a chrome window open when you press any key to continue.
- Login with your whatsapp number in the new chrome window that has opened. it will automatically detect once the whatsapp interface has loaded and will send the messages one by one.
logsdirectory you will have many log files generated, one for each session. Log only contains the number and the messages sent.
Requirements to Run Free Whatsapp bulk sender (FBSW)
- You should have chrome installed in your system
- You should be running windows os
- You should be able to edit csv file ( with excel mostly), and a message. txt file.
- Your recipients should be in your address book. If a number you want to send message to is not in your address book, they can’t be sent message to.