Having configured my Qnap Turbo Nas last week, I was looking for a way to upload pictures directly from my Iphone to Qnap. Doing it through FTP sounded like the best option.
All I needed was an Iphone app for FTP uploads. Now there are quite a few apps for iphone, but I was looking for something that would be
2. Allow for multiple files upload, and not having to select 1 file at a time.
3. able to detect new files and prompt for upload.
After checking several apps, I zeroed in on MediaTransfer. This is a great app and has all the functions I need.
1. Download Media Transfer using your App Browser
2. Tap the icon to run the program To access settings, swipe your finger up the screen.
3. Give your FTP server address , user name and password. I Kept the passive transfer On.
Voila ! That’s it . next time you open the program, it will scan all your new media and upload it to your Ftp server.